NAPLES LUTHERAN CEMETERY

¾ Miles South of Naples-SW ¼ 13-115-56
Platted: B-50
Survey done by Alene Heraty
Sexton: Kyle Peterson
43118 180 th Street
Vienna SD 57271
Updated: 7-19-2012
Two acres of land were purchased by pioneer members of the Naples Lutheran Church for use as a community burial plot. The first to be buried there was Mrs. Borre Peterson in January 1908, eight years later her husband, a Civil War Veteran was buried beside her.