ST. THOMAS CEMETERY – CROCKER
The land for this cemetery was given by Tom Foley’s grandfather. It was a part of his homestead. Tom Foley now owns his grandfather’s homestead land. A church stood on the northwest corner in the early days, was moved into Crocker, and now has been torn down. The first Catholic Church and Cemetery is 1 mile south west of Crocker. In 1907-1908 they moved the Church to the northwest of Crocker. The church was closed in 1951, and sold the building, a year later, it was moved to Lake Kampeska for a Cottage.
The Cemetery isn’t platted completely although part of it was down by the American Legion , There are 30 or more graves. Tom Foley had the following identifying information: